Monday, March 26, 2012

Untitled #30

Last week I have been working on Non so Piu and Reward.  Mainly Reward because I am supposed to be singing it tomorrow for recital and its good to get one more memorized I guess.  The main problems I am experiencing at the moment would be all the words smashed into a couple of notes with the Non So Piu.  Its like one huge run-on tongue twister.  I feel like my problem might be too much tension, and lack of preparation. I feel like if I keep practicing a few spots, like start out slow and get faster and faster as I improve, then those places with wordiness won't be so bad.  Another thing is the pronunciation.  Sometimes I move too quickly from one vowel to the next and sometimes I don't move fast enough.  With your guidance, Dr.H, I will figure this out.  I'm sure we will discuss it more during lessons.  Thankyou so much for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment