Friday, October 14, 2011

Untitled #10

This past week I have been working on Star Vicino.  I love this song!  It is beautiful and it's style is so warm and rich!  To quote Dr. H, "It is like a chocolate snuggie!"  On Tuesday, I did not have practice with Phil because of the recitals, so I took that time slot to the practice room and worked on just the melody.  It's not a very long song and some of the parts are repeated so it only took Monday and Tuesday to have it down.  The next step would be to memorize and hopefully I will have time for that  today and on the weekend.  I don't want to be overly confident but because this song is going so well, I project memorization to be accomplished in a day or less.  I have this one in the bag! I will have more later:) xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment