Thursday, October 20, 2011

Untitled #12

Today I worked more on Star vicino.  Mostly on measures 38 through 40.  I am comfortable with the runs in measures 10 through 13 and 30 through 32.  This last one I worked on is different from all the rest.  I started working it slowly measure by measure.  Measure 38 is similar to th e other runs in this piece.  Measures 39 and 40, however, are much different.  So I worked them both individually for a while until I was comfortable with them.  When I felt confident with this section, I backed up to the pick up at measure 30 and sang through until the end.  This was not so successful.  I still had note errors on measure 39.  So I went back and sang through that particular section a few times.  Then, I decided to start from the top and go all the way through.  This time it was very successful and all that is left is the fine tuning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment