Monday, September 3, 2012

It's good to be back!

So I just had a three day weekend and I didn't have to work. Yay! I decided to take this time to organize, regroup, and do something fun with the family.  First, I did all of my homework that is going to be due shortly and practiced some piano and worked on my voice folder.  During our studio meeting last week, I took a lot of notes so I decided to type them up.  I also looked up all of my songs off iTunes, bought an mp3 player, and a speaker system that clips to you belt so that I can listen to my music at work (good for swing choir music too).  Im not allowed to wear head phones to work because its a safety hazard.  I also bought some tabs and a black binder.  After I had most of my resources gathered such as; music, notes, table of contents, syllabus...etc. I began putting it together and organizing it.  I also had time to bust out some of my old notes for some of the songs I have done from previous semesters and sat down and reviewed them.  I really want to take these songs to a whole-other level.  I believe that I can perfect them and that there is something more to be obtained from getting a chance to review literature I've experienced in the past.  I am super excited to get started.  I want to see what I can really do with these puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment