Sunday, September 30, 2012

NATS grocery list

This week has been spent working on Non so piu.  The main items of concern right now are the Dental T's, wide (but not pushy) mouth space and delivery, and bright tones.  Ive noticed that as I ascend into my range I get brighter and that's not necessarily a fall back for all songs.  I want my tone to become richer but not pushy or throaty.  There must be a happy medium.  I also must be conscious of what I am singing and be technical.  There is not reason why I should completely forget my diction while performing.  Thats just silly.  I must never ever sing on auto pilot.  I must also relax and let it happen and try not to control everything.  Also, I must not forget!! Review! Review! Review! and...push the tempo on Reward...don't let it drag. AND! Sell the story.  Be an actress.  Become the character in the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment