Thursday, November 3, 2011

Untitled #19

Well I came back to the practice room again before madrigals and decided to take another whack at it.  This time I worked on my Ave Maria.  It was going quite well when the lights suddenly went off in the practice room which freaked me out because I was the only one in there and it was pitch black.  So I tried the switch and it still didn't turn on.  I opened the door to the practice room, thinking I'd go find another practice room without a burnt out light bulb and found that it was no better.  The lights were completely off except for the emergency lights and all the doors were closed and I was freaking out.  So I went down the hallway looking for other people and found Amanda and a couple other people coming out of the locker room.  None of us knew why the power was out or anything but it wasn't off for long.  Within five minutes the lights were restored and I was very glad.  This experience really creeped me out!

1 comment:

  1. Were you too distracted by the power outage to get any practicing done? I am curious to hear how your week of practicing went!

    ReplyDelete