Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Untitled #5 cont...

Again I sat down at the piano and tried playing the melody of "That's Life" and I am rather proud of my progress.  So far, I have made it as far as measure 21 on the third page.  I really like the song! Its fun to sing and it's kinda sassy.  I think I could really have fun with it once I get it down good:)  I'm just really concerned about learning the next part.  The rhythms have me pretty confused and I really don't want to learn it wrong.  If Phil had not been sick on Tuesday I would have been able to have him play it for me.  I think tomorrow I'll ask for some help from you, Dr. H, if you have the time or someone else like Dr. Phil if he's feeling well and has time or maybe Dr. C.  I just feel this urgency to get this learned and memorized.  I'm actually really kinda nervous about even having time to memorize it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment