Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Untitled #7

So for the past couple days I have been listening non-stop to my tape that Dr. H made me so that I can learn "That's Life" more efficiently.   I begin by playing the first line and then stopping the tape and repeat what I just heard.  It's way easier and now I won't be so tripped up by the notes and rhythms.  So far so good and I've noticed a huge improvement in both the Lullaby and Ici Bas.  I've been keeping more aware of my space when it comes to vowels and being more conscious of ending consonants.  I've gotta tell you though, it's super hard to watch myself sing in the mirror because I am constantly stopping and fixing my face!  I am always forcing my mouth to open up and stay long not wide.  I now feel like I have officially unhinged my jaw. Lol.  I have definitely noticed how tiny of a space I typically give my self to sing with and I am surprised I make noise at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment