Friday, September 9, 2011

Untitled#1

So today I began my practice session by doing some lip buzzes.  I started at middle C and worked up two octaves.  I wasn't making very good progress up towards the top, so I tried some "sing ee" exercises up in that top register.  Those always seem to get me warmed up pretty well for some high notes.  Lol:)  I then began to sing through my Ave Maria.  I have the first three pages down really well, but I always seem to be getting mixed up with the last three.  It's still not memorized, but its getting there.  I thought briefly about ignoring the first three pages and just concentrating on the last ones, but I was afraid that I'd forget the first three and have to rework on them all over again.  All in all, I think this practice went very well, however it was slightly short because I had to get to work this afternoon.  Maybe I'll get some more time in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment